I haven’t tried any new Korean cosmetics in a while and was so excited when Cosmetic Love said that they were going to send me some products for review. I love Korean makeup, especially the brand Etude House, so I knew right away that I wanted to pick out items from their line.
I ended up getting an eyeshadow palette and lip liner by Etude House.
The Wonder Fun Park Color Eyes Palette in #1 Going Around On a Ferris Wheel ($16.38 for 1 g x 9) is a nine-pan eyeshadow palette with a beautiful array of neutral and pastel shades in both matte and shimmer finishes. I fell in love with this palette immediately when I saw it! The adorable packaging was obviously what sucked me in, but the eye colors are all very pretty and wearable also. These eyeshadows have a very soft and creamy consistency with great pigmentation and color payoff; they applied on readily without any struggle and blended with extreme ease. I didn’t experience any fading or creasing with these eyeshadows, and they lasted all day long when used with a primer. The palette itself is quite small (it fits into the palm of my hand), but that just adds to the cuteness even more. Overall, these eyeshadows are highly workable and have great quality; I also really enjoy the pops of color in this palette and think the shade range is quite versatile that any look can easily be achieved with these shades.
This palette includes the shades:
- Exciting Peach – coral with gold sparkles and a dry finish
- Our Memories – matte warm brown with an orange undertone
- Purple Fantasy – muted purple with microscopic shimmers
- Sweet Cotton Candy – baby pink with a satin matte finish
- Pit-A-Pat Purple – lavender with an iridescent undertone
- Mint Sprite – shimmery turquoise
- Heart Attack Pink – mauve pink with fine shimmers
- Slow Brown – cool-toned brown with a satin matte finish
- Brown In The End – dark chocolate brown with gold and lavender glitters
The Soft Touch Auto Lip Liner in #2 Pink Beige ($3.44 for 0.2 g) is a warm neutral beige with a pink undertone. The retractable packaging is user-friendly and very convenient as it doesn’t require a sharpener, so it’s easy to apply and great for travel, which is nice. The lip liner has a creamy formula with a rich pigmentation that applied on smoothly without any tugging. It can be used to outline lips to prevent feathering or bleeding, or as an all-over lip color. It serves its purpose well and helps increase the longevity of my lipstick — I also really like to apply it all over my lips as my main lip color, but I wouldn’t do this often since I’ll run out of product very quickly if I did!
Color used from the #1 Going Around On a Ferris Wheel palette:
- Our Memories – Crease
- Exciting Peach – Crease / Lower Lash Line
- Purple Fantasy – Outer & Inner Lid
- Mint Sprite – Inner Lid
- Pit-A-Pat Purple – Center Lid
- Brown In The End – Lower lash Line
On my lips, I have the #2 Pink Beige liner all over as my lip color.
You can get these Etude House products and other amazing Korean beauty goodies at Cosmetic-Love.Com.
Thank you for reading!