– Strawberries contain high amounts of vitamin C. More vitamin C than the well-known orange or grapefruit. Shocker, right? The vitamin C inside strawberries fight the oxygen free radicals that damage your skin cells, leaving you with anti-aged skin.
Strawberries are recommended to be consumed as a juice or a mask pack.
How to make a strawberry mask pack
You will need:
Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, yogurt or honey, knife, blender
1. Cut about a handful of strawberries/raspberries/blueberries in small sizes for easy blending and put them into the blender.
2. Now get a spoon and scoop out 1-2 table spoons of yogurt/honey (you can adjust the amount of scoops you want depending on the consistency you want for the mask) and put it into the blender
3. Once you’ve closed the lid of the blender, start blending away!
4. Blend until you reach a smooth paste.
5. tie your hair back and apply the mixture onto your face with a mask brush or with your fingers.
6. Leave the pack on until dry (approx. 10-15 minutes) and wash off with warm water
After doing this, you’ll be left with soft, baby skin!
– The orangeness of the pumpkins contain high amounts of cartenoids which also help prevent skin cell damage and anti-aging. Pumpkins contain vitamin C,E&A with enzymes too which will make your skin clear. Putting on a pumpkin mask will leave your skin moisturized and soft.
How to make your own pumpkin pack
You will need:
raw pumpkin, vanilla yogurt, honey and a blender
1. Fill 2 cups of pumpkin by cutting the pumpkin into small pieces for easier blending
2. Add 4 spoons of vanilla yogurt or honey.
3. blend the 2 cups of pumpkin and yogurt away!
4. apply the mixture onto clean skin with your hands or with a mask brush.
5. Leave on skin for about 10 minutes and then rise off with warm water
– Pomegranates actually contain more antioxidants than red wine or green tea. Just by eating pomegranates will help prevent skin aging. Also, pomegranates can be used as a facial scrub to get rid of dead skin cells.
How to make pomegranate scrub
You will need:
one pomegranate, oats, honey and buttermilk, blender
1. Put the pomegranate in a bowl of water for 5-10 minutes and then remove the skin.
2. Get two tablespoons of pomegranate seeds with one cup of rye and blend them together
3. After, add 1-2 tablespoons of honey and 1-2 tablespoons of buttermilk and mix together with a spoon.
4. After getting a chunky, sandy consistency, use your fingers to apply onto your face.
5. Massage with your finger tips for 5 minuted and rise off with warm water
– Since olive oil contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory components, it helps dry skin to regain moisture. Applying pure olive oil to the skin or adding it with lip gloss will help keep the skin nourished. In addition, eating rye bread with olive oil is extra healthy for the skin.
– Green tea is a great antioxidant that fights with inflammation or infections of the body. Adding lemon juice with green tea will help increase the effects of it. Since the tannin inside the green tea works as an astringent, green tea helps revive droopy, sleepy eyes. Hint, put frozen green tea bags on your eyes for a few minutes and dark, swollen eyes will vanish into thin air!
The green tea routine
1. Drink green tea (hot or cold) three times a day.
2. Don’t throw away the tea bags. Instead, put them into your refrigerator for a few hours
3. After the teabags are cool, put them onto your eyes and relax.
Photo credits to google