Today’s review is on the Aritaum Oil Serum CC Cream! A CC cream that not only evens out skin tone but also provides high moisturising benefits, sun protection & natural coverage like a BB Cream!
This product was kindly sponsored by Cosmetic.Love which is one of my favourite Korean cosmetic stores~(○´∀｀○) Thank you so much!~❤
Cosmetic.Love Price:- £11.43/$16.94
● Oil moisturising CC Cream that covers skin imperfections as well as producing smooth glowing skin.
● With moist-keep complex prescription which contains 45% of essential moist ingredients, it helps to keep your skin moistfull all day
● Contains Glo-Powder ingredients to give a subtle sheen & perfectly cover skin blemishes all day!
● Softens the skin texture with rich moisture & firms for a youthful bouncy skin condition.
Available in two different shades
01. 라이트 베이지 Light Beige
02. 내추럴 베이지 Natural Beige
I chose Light Beige~
Here is the beneficial main ingredients that make up the ‘moist-keep’~
● Moist Keep Complex Prescription – There are 6 main ingredients that make up the oil moisture complex:- Horsetail, olive, cranberry, baobab tree, fructan & locust tree
● Strong moisture + Antioxidant effects for healthy skin + Skin tightening
FDA Certification Triple functional cosmetic – UV Protection SPF30 PA++ + Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle
I read Korean bloggers reviews on this product & I loved the dewy-glow the CC cream performed on their skin （ ´∀｀）☆ I think dewy makeup looks so fresh & pure even though it is not everyone’s cup of tea~
This CC Cream is ideal for drier skin types.
● Because this CC cream has 45% moist-oils, those with excessive oil production/very oily skin may want to avoid this product.
|Korean Side – Right click new tab to enlarge|
|I accidentally knocked the cc cream in the ‘five hours’ ㅠㅠ|
(You can also use a puff or brush depending on the application)
The CC cream evens out my skin – especially around my eye area & the redness on my nose has been corrected a little bit.My pores looks smoother & the overall skin texture feels hydrated, bouncy & soft~! (○´∀｀○)❤
As said, the CC cream needs a bit of patience apply to avoid smearing or caking. I love the hydrating lightweight formula as it doesn’t emphasise dry areas on my face but I find it does settle in lines under the eyes:-
I apply a bit of powder on my eyes to avoid this~ Other than that area, the CC cream adheres well to the rest of the face & does not slide around despite it’s moist formula.
|6am – 5pm|
|Sorry for the differences in lighting. It was early evening when I took these~|
The CC cream does produce quite a bit oil during the day but really the dewy shine is not that bad of difference. A little bit of powder will sort it right out without clumping.
It still felt hydrating & cooling on my skin – not oily/sticky at all. It does not bother me at all – I quite like it but I know people might dislike this!
Even if it does produce oils, the CC cream stayed up in place all day! It does not oxidise any darker too! So yes, I think its safe to say that this CC cream is quite longlasting~! ^▽^❤
I loooove this CC Cream~ （ ´∀｀）☆❤
It has a silky watery formula that brightens & corrects dull/uneven skin. It’s make the skin look healthy & radiant with a subtle dewy glow. It’s offers an okay coverage & helps minimises the appearance of pores & rough skin texture. My dark circles & blemishes look brighter so I don’t feel the need to conceal them!
● The CC Cream has 45% moist oils so my skin is left feeling very hydrated & refreshed with no sticky/heavy feeling. My skin feels bouncy & soft after applying!
● It’s a tiny bit warm for my skin tone so I do not apply BB Cream/Foundation over it (otherwise my skin will look too dark). It’s shade on its own, makes my pale skin look healthier & rosier~
● The CC cream formula is lightweight but needs practice & patience to apply, as it might smear or cake. Once it has settled, the finish is flawless~
You only need a small amount of product as it goes a long way~
● The CC Cream is long lasting & adheres well without emphasising dry areas & with only a bit of creasing under my eyes. It does produce a small amount of oil after a few hours but powder will sort it out right away.
I haven’t experienced any breakouts or clogged pores with this product.
I’d recommend this product for dry-dehydrated & Combination-dry skin. People with oily skin, I recommend a sebum-absorbing powder. People with excessive oil production/very oily skin may want to avoid this product.
Overall, this CC Cream is really lovely~! I’ve been wearing this to college for about a week now & I love how awake it makes me look even if I haven’t slept well (´ ▽ ` )ﾉ❤
Beautiful, chic packaging
Good amount of product – You only need a 1-2 pumps of product for your face.
Lovely floral scent – This scent reminds me of when I first started blogging Korean products~ *-*
Light weight watery formula
Brightens the skin & smooths out texture
Hydrates the skin (Not sticky/oily to touch)
Beautiful dewy finish
Long-Lasting in terms of brightening/covering 8hrs+ *
It’s a tiny bit too dark for my skin tone
Coverage is only enough for little blemishes
Creasing under eyes
*It does produce quite a lot of oil during the day (could trigger oily/acne prone skin)
Patience needed to apply to avoid smearing & caking product.
Would I purchase?
There is many more CC Creams out there so I would try out others first~ I really like the hydrating formula & brightening effects so I think I might do~ （ ´∀｀）
Find the CC Cream HERE
I’m in love with this product so a big thank you for Cosmetic.Love for sending this to me & making this review possible! ( ´ ▽ `)❤
I’ve been purchasing from them for a few years now so I really recommend you their amazing site out! There are so many products that cater to everyone’s needs from different Korean brands & the prices are very reasonable + with free worldwide shipping!
I hope you check them out!ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ
*This product was sponsored by Cosmetic.Love but however, this review (like all reviews on my blog) is written from my 100% honest opinion & experiences*
I hope you enjoyed this CC Cream review~ I had a lot of fun making it! Doing reviews is such a nice hobby as it relaxes me after a hard day in the salon & doing exams~ (´ω｀) I’m nearly finished with a mask & eyeliner review & they will up very soon~
Enjoy the rest of the Sunday & I hope your week is stress free
Lots of Love~❤